Thursday, May 18, 2006

A cheap post..

Ah yes... My cheap way of getting out of writing much (substance).

First off... this whole Tila Tequila thing.. which I knew nothing about because I don't get men's magazines or do the myspace thing. This youtube find was the first I heard of her. Apparently the no talent thing goes far these days... but I suppose if you spend tons of time doing the online community thing, as this gal does, it pays off. At least upon hearing her talk, she seems to have put effort into her sudden fame, other than hacks like Hilton. It was an interesting interview... if for nothing else, that she's not exactly the typical Tucker Carlson guest. Tucker Carlson's hot blooded side is rather transparent. (I've bitched about Tucker on former posts). Tucker is a jerk, arrogant, self absorbed, overconfident.. etc. etc., but I suppose that's part of why he is entertaining. I'm kind of wondering if Carlson was sitting on the john one day reading Maxim... and he just got inspired to bring the page 5 girl on his show in lieu of politicians and commentators.












You Belong in Dublin




Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.

You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.




1 comment:

Amanda said...

well, I'm from Dublin, but every time it told me Amsterdam...