Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Empire Strikes Back

Tonight I fell asleep watching the Sox lose to the Yankees. It was some point just after A-Rod hit a home run without being aware of it. I wish I could earn twenty grand in an instant some how, and not realize it as it occurred. That seems like a good parallel. I woke up as the prick was being interviewed by the press. I don't have the "luxury" of seeing Barry Bonds interviewed often, but I honestly don't see him being much more conceded than A-Rod. I dislike A-Rod with every fiber of my being, and I'm so glad he never ended up on the Red Sox. If we were to some how end up with him, in this volatile world of "business", I think I would have a tough time not hoping for him to strike out, even, even if he were playing for our benefit.

I meant to get a lot accomplished tonight to prepare for my parents visit this weekend. Outside of getting cleaning supplies, this effort was mainly a failure. I guess I need my sleep.

The news anchor just said "We're going to break for a moment as we pay some bills.." Clever, I'm not sure I've ever heard of a commercial break referred to in that manner. Wit & honesty.

Anyway.. Tomorrow is Hump Day! Although this week's work curve seems to be anything but Gaussian. I think there is a slight bit of asymmetry favoring the latter half. (sigh).

Man these guys have me nailed! ;D




Your Personality Profile



You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.

Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.

You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.



For you, comfort and calm are very important.

You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.

You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.






The Cure Shares Your Taste in Music





See their whole playlist here (iTunes required)



No comments: