Tuesday, May 16, 2006

MMMmmmmm.... Cuniculus Chocolus



Laahh dee dee da dum.....
There's a bright golden haze on the meadow,
There's a bright golden haze on the meadow,
The corn is as high as an elephant's eye,
An' it looks like its climbin' clear up to the sky.

Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a beautiful day,
I've got a wonderful feeling,
Everything's going my way......
Hey... what are you looking at... wait what are you doing?!



HEY... you creep! That hurt what the hell do you think I am? I bet you wouldn't like someone to nibble on your ears. Oh but perhaps you are into that sort of thing. I know your type... freaky pervert. Probably fantasize about the whips and gags don't you. No fun unless you draw blood, eh? Well you not going to get any out of me hot shot... Oh yeah?! Coming back for more you say... I'd like to see you friggin try... hey.. hey... wait..



OW... Listen if I wanted a flat top I'd join the marines. You know you can't force me to be sweet with you... YOU'll hear from my lawyers! Oh... OH... ok I see how it is going to be well, let me tell you....



Yowser!!! DAG NAB IT!! Jumping Joseph!! You know those things don't grow back! Ohhhhh it aches... YOU'll pay... Your time is going to come! Watch your back ass hole because.....



ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO FAIR biting below the BELT! Did any one see that? Ohhhhhhh Mommy Why.. Why..... Why....



Oh... MAN... Oh man oh man.... I'm getting cold... Some buddy please... please call the priest....



ARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH....UGGGHHHHHHH....Noooo UGGGHHHHHH ARRRGGGHHHHHHH... PLEASE KILL ME, KILL ME, Ohhhhhhhh KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



Mmmmmmmffff!!! Mrrrmmmmmmmfff!!! MMMWWMMPPHHH!!!!!!



"burp"

So Mike (Caprio) and I went and saw "An American Haunting" last night. This thriller is based on the apparently famous "Bell Witch" story. This legend, based on factual events is the most documented ghost story and paranormal event in American History. Even Andrew Jackson, according to records, came face to face with this supernatural power. I read a bit about the movie & legend, and it sounded promising as I am a fan of ghost stories and good horror movies. Unfortunately, although entertaining, the movie was a let down. There were deviations from legend, and the production was just poor. It had an over exuberant soundtrack, that made the film seem "old fashioned & campy". The behavior and accents of the characters did not match the time. The movie relied more on loud noises than the story to scare, and this is a story that should have been easy to mold into a bizarre & frightening experience. The story had a twist and revelation (unique to everything I've read on the legend) which was under played. There were subtle hints to elude to the conclusion in retrospect, however the lack of character depth made it seem disconnected. As this is such a famous story, I can only hope that someone else will do the tale justice. According to the story, it is the only known haunting in the U.S. ever to have resulted in a death.

After the movie let out, Caps and I had a beer and some boneless buffalo tenders at the Beantown pub while watching the end of the Sox/Orioles game. 13 strait wins over the Orioles. Oooh la la!

Anyhow... time to conclude.

Have a Wicked Wild Wednesday!

A little fun: What kind of donut are you? I can't say I agree with my description, I think the quiz designers need to go back to the drawing board.




You Are a Boston Creme Donut



You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.

But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.

You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.

You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George - I too am a Boston Creme. - Tim