Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A better Tomorrow?

(sigh)

I need prayers... well not as much as a lot of people, but I'm just really stressed out. The gloom of my former week is continuing into this one. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. Arrrgghhh!!!!

Sorry about the negative energy but, this is a good an outlet as any, and I feel the need to put it somewhere.

here is a short from CNN on a Charlie Brown Christmas. Aside from Its A Wonderful Life, it really is my favorite Christmas time event. And Its a Wonderful Life, actually ranks amongst my favorite films.

Charlie Brown Christmas - CNN Report

As for the news:
Howard Dean is a creep,
Bush is generally wrong, but is right about finishing the job he started.
Saddam told everyone to go to hell.

and something a little different:

Researchers to trap mysterious cat-fox animal

Well...
To tomorrow (lifting up my glass)

Cheers

No comments: