Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy Holidays!

Hello All!

I don't have much to say tonight.
Work has consumed me lately. I did manage to get out tonight and Kate & I had a bite at UNO's in Harvard Square. We felt the mood for some wonderful franchised grub I suppose. We've become talented at milking our meal time and making it last a couple of hours in this cold weather. It was quite easy tonight because Cambridge is sort of deserted. All of the students have gone away for break, and everyone else is probably out busy preparing for the holidays or trying to meet those year end deadlines.
Anyway... I will be heading on break Friday through Monday. The following weekend will be another long one. So I apologize for irregularity in my posting schedule. I will try and resume the routine in the new year, and post when I can until that time arrives.

-Have fun!

No comments: