Wednesday, February 22, 2006

"Arrrrghh!" he thought in muted exasperation.

So I think I lied, as in, I'm not going to make up for last time tonight, or maybe I will, I don't know, stay tuned!

So work was a bust today, the instrumentation had problems and the proper amount of sample I needed to load wasn't getting processed. Of course it wasn't evident until late afternoon. It is very likely that I might not get it fixed tomorrow, because the repair man may not make it in. There are a couple of other options on loading my sample, although they are undesirable I may go that route. Of course I have these items on my agenda in addition to a meeting that starts at 9:00 that I just plain out don't want to attend.

I'm frustrated because my tasks are difficult enough without machine malfunction. Even when this beast starts running, I'm afraid that some unanswered problems of the past may rear their ugly head again. They are inexplicable too... defying physics and all literature regarding the materials I'm using.

Anyway, that's enough ranting.

I just watched "Bottle Rocket" which I finally got from Netflix. You can never find it in video stores. It was Wes Anderson and Owen Wilson's first screenplay and directing collaboration. (Think, Rushmore, Royal Tennenbaums & The Life Aquatic) It was milder in many ways however the smart comedy, dark topics, dysfunctional protagonists, and even some of the extras were standard "Wes Anderson" material.

In the news:

San Francisco Hopes to Harness Power of Dog Poop


Mutant Chickens Grow Full Set of Teeth
Sounds like the work of the DEVIL to me!! :D

Willy the hog pairs with antelope at zoo
Sick and wrong, they should be euthanized for their sins & bad choices. What is the world coming to? This is just going to legitimize Pandas and Yaks to finally give into their most basic desires. You can just imagine the torrid scandalous road this will take the Animal Kingdom down. I think everyone is dying to know what the geese have to say about all of this. They are likely to carry on honking it all over the northern hemisphere. Vile avian perverts, why can't they be more like the modest chickadees?

Well, that's all I've got for tonight....

No comments: