Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Superbowl Sunday

Well, Superbowl Sunday has come and gone. A chili that I made was for the most part consumed. I had other goodies such as Wings & Whoopie Pies (Thanks Caps!). Scotty's dog Shadow did not kill me, which is always a good thing.

What did everyone think of the commercials? I think I liked the fed-ex commercial (with cave men) the best out of the ones I saw. The Pepsi "brown bubbly" campaign is irritating, horrible, and cheesy and I hope it dies off soon. There were a couple others that elicited laughs from me, such as the "Horse" football game with the sheep streaker.

The game was OK. I the Sea Hawks just couldn't seem to bring their drives to completion, otherwise it would have been much closer. A couple bad calls were likely made in the Steeler's favor, but overall Pittsburgh deserved to win the Championship.

I've decided that I really need to get a digital camera. It would be a source of entertainment to me, and would add to the long list of hobbies that I don't have the time or ambition to give proper attention to. Anyway, if nothing else, it would help me make this blog more amusing.

Well... I think this is going to draw my weekend summary to a close.

Good luck to all in the week to come!

No comments: