Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bleeeaaahhh.......

It definitely turned out to be a cold I was suffering from and not allergies. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. I plan to try and go into work early.

ANYWAY....

I don't plan on putting much into this post.

I thought I'd post this good commentary piece from boston.com on the whole "Jimmy Carter" calling Bush the worst president. Not to defend W by any stretch, but the article couldn't have put it better:

Look in the mirror, Jimmy Carter

From the article:

Christopher Hitchens this week recalled arguing with Eugene McCarthy, a lifelong liberal who had voted for Ronald Reagan in 1980. McCarthy was unapologetic. Carter, he said, "quite simply abdicated the whole responsibility of the presidency while in office. He left the nation at the mercy of its enemies at home and abroad. He was the worst president we ever had."

Well... There's another 2 liters of ginger ale with my name on it. Gotta go!

No comments: