Saturday, May 19, 2007

Laaaaa.....lah-lah-lah-lah-laaaa... lah-lah-lah-lah-laaaa

Lah-lah-lah-lah-LAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

It's Friday... well technically it's Saturday AND I'm not ashamed to admit it!!!

So, first off, since copying these images to my web page probably isn't a good idea, I will provide you a link. I know, I know, extra work... but you know those "business types" always looking for a profit. Anyway these pictures are from the 5k, amusingly when they snapped me as I ran, it looks as though I'm trying to smile, but it actually is just me running around with my mouth open much like a panting dog. I do manage to keep my tongue inside though, most of the time. There is also a photo of myself, Tim and Brandy shivering around before the race too.

My Multiple Myeloma 5k

Next on the agenda, Interpol has a new album coming out! I'll certainly be the first in line to pick up their third effort. I'll probably go see them in concert again too when they finally make their way over here. To hear their first single and link to some reviews and commentary: Interpol, Our Love to admire Spinner.com

Well... the futon arrives later this morning, so I should go to bed!

Gotta get up early and clean up some dust bunnies.

No comments: